Your mission on the boat: Guiding, through thick and thin
Like a beacon, the flight attendant has the primary role of being a landmark on the boat. Under the supervision of the Assistant Spa Experience Director, he is responsible for the safety and harmony of the boat, constantly keeping an eye on his surroundings. He is also in charge of welcoming customers, providing them with advice and assistance at all times and ensuring respect for the tranquility of the setting, while ensuring top-of-the-range customer service. In addition, he will have to use his physical strength for certain tasks. He must demonstrate exemplary customer service at all times.
Interested in adventure? Welcome aboard !
Your mission within the spa experience team
Under the responsibility of the Assistant Spa Experience Director, the Spa Experience Agent is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and safety of the facilities. He is also responsible for welcoming customers, providing them with advice and support at all times and ensuring that the tranquility of the site is respected. He actively collaborates in the customer experience by demonstrating exemplary customer service. In addition, he will have to use his physical strength and manual skills to perform certain tasks.
Challenges awaiting the Spa Experience Agent
- Perform regular tours of the site to ensure compliance with instructions and site security by providing professional and courteous service;
- Perform the opening and closing of the facilities;
- Perform water quality tests;
- Distribute laundry;
- Inform customers about the various services offered and the facilities;
- Ensure a watch to keep the facilities clean at all times;
- Provide support to his team as needed to perform various tasks.
- Enjoy working with the public and favor a friendly and professional approach;
- Presentation neat and representative of the values of the company;
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task on short notice;
- Autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Sense of teamwork.
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service (experience in the tourism industry an asset);
- College diploma in business administration, tourism, hospitality or a related field;
- Fluency in French and English;
- Be in good physical condition.
Why get on board?
- Exceptional and unique workplace: Bota Bota, spa-on-the-water located in the heart of the Old Port of Montreal;
- Being part of a reputable company in full recovery that offers multiple opportunities for development;
- Being part of a great team and working atmosphere;
- Work schedule: part-time position 15-20h/week and full-time position 30-35h/week;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Free access to the spa;
- Employee discounts on all massages, treatments, products and gift cards;
- Employee discounts at the spa restaurant ”La Traversée”;
- Various discounts as an employee of a partner of the Old Port of Montreal.