Why choose Bota Bota, spa-sur-l’eau?
We offer a brand new way to design business meetings, brainstorming or team building. We want to bridge work and well-being. Immerse yourself in this unusual and easy-to-access place because of its location in downtown Montreal. Let your ideas float in this unusual place, the only spa on the water in North America. We give you access to an ideal setting to inspire, stimulate creativity and relax.
Bota Bota, spa-sur-l’eau, its history, its singularity
Bota Bota began its life on the water as a ferryboat named The Arthur Cardin, sailing between Sorel and Berthier, Quebec, in the 50’s and 60’s. This was followed by a stint as a Richelieu River show boat named L’Escale in 1967, with decades of shows featuring the likes of Ginette Reno. The Emond Family acquired the ship in 2008 with the crazy idea of transforming it into a spa. The family entrusted the ambitious project to Jean Pelland of Sid Lee Architecture, and once transformed, Bota Bota, spa-sur-l’eau officially opened its doors in Old Montreal in December 2010. The boat consists of five decks which house the various spa installations: two saunas with incredible views onto the river and the Old Port, two eucalyptus steam baths, three outdoor whirlpool baths, four cold showers and baths, relaxation areas, a restaurant, terraces and a garden. Over and above its breathtaking Montreal location, this unique spa offers prolonged well-being through massage therapy, body treatments, facial treatments as well as manicures and pedicures.
Bota Bota, spa-sur-l’eau, our corporate offer
A personalized and turnkey service is provided either through our rental formula (outside the opening hours of the spa), or through our privatization formula (during the opening hours of the spa).
- Access to the water circuit required
- Possibility to reserve treatments (massage and beauty treatments)
- Custom spa packages
- Conference lunch package from 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Dinner package from 9 pm
- Room rental for your group
- Privatization of the boat or part of the boat
- Personalized items (ie bathrobes with your company logo, logbook, essential oils, massage oils, …)
- Choice of well-being workshops: Naturopathy, Aromatherapy, Yoga, Meditation, Nutrition, Coaching, etc.
- Catering services: 3 course meal, buffets, appetizers and cocktails
- Musical ambience: DJ, Musicians
- Preferential rates on corporate gift certificates
- Wide choice of audio-visual equipment in rental
We also offer the opportunity to purchase a Corporate Loyalty Passport to extend the benefits of the Bota Bota experience to your entire team. Our Corporate Clients Advisor will be happy to answer your questions and make your stay unforgettable. Anne-Sophie Guedj Corporate Clients Advisor t. 514-284-0333 #255 email@example.com