Hospitality Agent (full-time position)
Your mission on the boat: Embark, with a light heart.
The stay at Bota Bota begins with kindness. Under the responsibility of the Hospitality Supervisor, the hospitality agent has the essential role of welcoming with heart and taking care of the customer according to the requirements of high-end customer service.
Interested in adventure? Welcome aboard !
Your mission on the boat
Under the responsibility of the Hospitality Supervisor, the hospitality agent will be responsible for welcoming and taking care of the customer according to the requirements of high-end customer service.
Challenges for the Hospitality Agent
- Greet clients upon arrival at the spa;
- Take him in charge, inform him of the instructions and regulations. Provide him with any useful advice for the smooth running of his visit to Bota Bota;
- Taking care of guest check-ins and check-outs;
- Be receptive to customer questions or concerns and ensure their satisfaction in a professional and courteous manner;
- Promote available services and packages;
- Make sure your work environment is clean.
- Ability to work with the public and a friendly and professional approach
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task on short notice
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Strict punctuality
- Sense of teamwork
- Discretion and respect for confidentiality
- 1-2 years experience in customer service (in the tourism or hospitality industry an asset);
- Studies in the tourism field, an asset;
- Pretty presentation
- Excellent command of French and English
Why get on board?
- Exceptional place to work: Bota Bota, spa-on-the-water located in the heart of the Old Port of Montreal;
- Being part of a Quebec family business that offers multiple opportunities for development;
- Work schedule: 32h/week, be available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Free access to the spa;
- Employee discounts on all massages, treatments, products and gift cards;
- Employee discounts at the spa restaurant ”La Traversée”;
- Various discounts as an employee of a partner of the Old Port of Montreal.