Sanitary measures in force at Bota Bota
The safety and well-being of our customers is and always will be at the heart of decisions made at Bota Bota.
In order to offer you a transparent approach to our protocol concerning our sanitary measures, here are the different procedures currently in place:
- Our facilities must be meticulously cleaned. Disinfection is done daily.
- The treatment cabins are cleaned between each passenger and the important elements (door handles, headrests, sink, steps, etc.) are automatically disinfected.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory, for our passengers as well as for the members of our crew.
- In addition, for our massage therapists, protective glasses.
- Social distancing is applied thanks to numerous indications on the ground.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel stations are available throughout the boat, to allow you to disinfect your hands as often as necessary.
- A health questionnaire is completed by each member of our crew when they arrive on duty, in order to ensure everyone’s safety.
- If you have any questions, our sailors are on board to answer you.
In these uncertain times, relaxation is essential. Please know, dear passengers, that we work daily to offer you a safe and timeless relaxing environment.