Sanitary measures in force at Bota Bota
The safety and well-being of our customers is and always will be at the heart of decisions made at Bota Bota.
In order to offer you a transparent approach to our protocol concerning our sanitary measures, here are the different procedures currently in place:
- Our facilities must be meticulously cleaned. Disinfection is done daily.
- The treatment cabins are cleaned between each passenger and the important elements (door handles, headrests, sink, steps, etc.) are automatically disinfected.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory, for our passengers as well as for the members of our crew.
- In addition, for our massage therapists, protective glasses.
- Social distancing is applied thanks to numerous indications on the ground.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel stations are available throughout the boat, to allow you to disinfect your hands as often as necessary.
- A health questionnaire is completed by each member of our crew when they arrive on duty, in order to ensure everyone’s safety.
- If you have any questions, our sailors are on board to answer you.
Following the latest government announcements, we inform you that the water circuit is offered in the outdoor spaces of the site, with a reception capacity adjusted downwards. You can consult the details of our available facilities.
In these uncertain times, relaxation is essential.
Please know, dear passengers, that we work daily to offer you a safe and timeless relaxing environment.