Over 30 Gift Ideas
Like every year, members of the Bota Bota team give you an overview of their gift wish-list.
DIMITRI C. B2B Marketing Coordinator
- A Le Labo perfume because it’s important to be fancy
- An essential oil diffuser because it’s important to be fancy at home too
- A romantic meal at Toqué! because it’s always fun to go to a restaurant
ARIANE D. Purchasing coordinator
- Candle-making workshop at Moonday Café, because I love their candles with their playful packaging and unusual fragrances.
- Latte Lovers lip balm set from Cocooning Love, because I love coffee and lip balms, so it’s a match made in heaven!
- Reservation for Tea Time at Atelier Marjorie, because I love this English tradition and their pastries seem decadent.
ROBERTO H. Accounting assistant
- A pair of tickets to attend the 2024 National Bank Open final
- A pair of tickets to attend the KURIOS show by Cirque du Soleil next summer
- Box of La Cour d’Orgères jams (clearly the best jams out there!)
ELODIE F. Head beautician
- A jewel with a precious stone
- An annual Montreal calendar by artist Lili Graffiti
- A helicopter flight over the snow-capped mountains in winter, in Mont-Tremblant
LEILA F.N. Marketing intern and hospitality/reservations agent
- Guerlain Tobacco Honey Eau de Parfum
- Eternal roses
- An hourglass
MEGAN W. Director of hospitality and reservations
- A moment of tranquility in a beautiful location
- For party cocktails, my favorite gins from Vancouver Island – Sheringham Kazuki Gin and Empress Gin
- A classic everyday backpack from Matt & Nat
NATALIE E. Customer experience director
- A MBAM membership
- Acrylic paints
- Lasclay mittens or insoles, made from milkweed
- A donation to SCRI Montreal, which helps immigrants in need
Marie-Claude C. Purchasing manager
- For frequent travelers, a “Les Escales” box set from Épices de cru.
- For those with a sweet tooth, an eco-responsible maple product from Jardins des érables.
- For surf or beach enthusiasts, a poncho from Nomadix.
Guillaume J. Deputy general director
- Ski goggles to use on my Bixi this winter!
Geneviève E. Executive director
- For Lego fans: a figurine support
- For the professional: a “headshot” photo session with Maryam Southam
- To breathe better: a Breath | Hot | Cold workshop with Sébastien Zappa at Bota Bota
- For the little ones: the best fall hats and neck warmers at Lou Marine. Pro tip: match the hats with the neck warmer’s dual colors to multiply the looks!
- For those who like to read: a subscription to a reading box or a Les Libraires gift card
- A Polaris treatment
Constance C. Brand manager