Over 15 gift ideas!
The end of year celebrations are shaping up to be quite different from previous ones. However, sharing love and good times is still possible, whether it is to make our loved ones smile or to support local companies. Our sailors share their ideas with you, with a little more love for Canadian businesses.
Geneviève E., Executive Director
- For my daughter: A balance board from Aunt Moni. Small Quebec company, founded by a woman with an exceptional background, one of the fundamental concepts of which is based on gender-neutral toys.
- For my baby: Little Yogi harem pants. Made in Canada with organic cotton, prints and colors made to melt even the coldest of hearts.
- For me: a fitness retreat to the Augustines Monastery as soon as this type of activity is authorized!
Ariane D., Accounting Assistant
Myriam S., Accounting
Marise L., Purchasing and administrative assistant
- Anything from Bleu et Persillé. Happiness is there!
- A show at the Théâtre Denise-Pelletier in HOMA. Gift cards are available.
- A chocolat box subscription from État de choc
Guillaume Jodoin, Deputy General Director
I always write ‘’ a bottle of wine ’when I have to participate to a gift exchange…
I guess it’s because I am blessed!
Benoît B., Corporate and tourism development Advisor
- A ski weekend at the Massif de Charlevoix with a night at Germain Charlevoix
- A pair of Sorrel boots Une paire de bottes Sorrel
- A Mavic Mini drone from DJI Un drône Mavic Mini de chez DJI
Meagan W., Deputy Hospitality Director
Constance, Content Marketing Advisor