More than 20 gift ideas!
Every year, with the arrival of the festive season, the same problem arises: what gifts can I find to spoil those around me?
Your sailors share with you their ideas and desires for local gifts to inspire you and help you spoil your loved ones! Whether you’re an artist, a fan of adventure, technology, fashion or food, find the perfect gift for you!
- For my boyfriend: a gift certificate from Glorius for a custom-made shirt.
- For my boys: a balance board from Montreal Board or a gift certificate from Oasis Surf.
- For me: a box of maple products and their famous granola at Jardins des Érables.
- A Heirloom Hats: I am in love with these wonderful hats handmade in Montreal. They are definitely a timeless accessory.
- A LARQ reusable bottle: A big fan of reusable bottles, I was immediately hooked by the fact that these are self-cleaning. Perfect for the big nature expeditions I plan to do in 2022!
- “Second Nature” painting book by Chloe Wise: Chloe is an artist from Montreal whom I admire enormously. I dream of having her work in my home!
- A phone case, Kaseme: a nice Canadian made phone cover, to protect my phone as much as possible.
- A spread, Allo Simonne, for even more delicious spreads.
- A candle, Soja & CO : this coconut milk, fresh nutmeg and cinnamon scent will brighten up the living room on chilly winter nights.
- A “Cartel” jumper: not only a must-have to stay warm in winter, it’s also a unique piece of clothing since the back of the hoodie is stylized with a graphic by a Montreal artist.
- A weekend of dog sledding, enjoying the snowy landscape and the unique experience with the dogs!
- One of the nicest rings at “Rutrafe” workshop, these are eco-friendly sterling silver jewels, made in Montreal. They have a lot of charm!
- A good selection of beer will do the trick. Among the many microbreweries in Montreal, there are Brasseurs de Montréal, Avant Garde beers, and the Isle de Garde brewery located in the heart of La-Petite-Patrie.
- Distillerie Puyjalon Betchwan Réserve d’Henry dry gin.
- A parachute jump: a different view of the city for crazy sensations!
- A stay in the new Ripplecove hotel suites : the perfect way to relax after the hustle and bustle of December.
- Seeds or seed booklet of the Urban Nutritionist: a gift for me and one for the bees!
- A “Naval Architecture” jumper from the Institut Maritime du Québec. I didn’t study at the IMQ, I didn’t study naval architecture, but I know how much the IMQ trades are in demand and deserve to be known. (and the design of the jumper is just right 😍!)
- An assortment of David’s Tea and Herbal Teas: to cut down on my caffeine intake while keeping the much needed comfort in winter.
- A solar-powered watch from the Quebec brand Solios.
- A stay at the new Club Med in Charlevoix, to combine skiing, relaxation and incredible landscapes.
- New Sea-Doo switch (it works like a big jet ski and it’s from Quebec!)
I pray to have one of the 3 (or all 3) under the tree 🙏!