24 Gift Ideas
Like every year, several members of the Bota Bota family share their list of gifts with you to give you some ideas to put under the tree.
Geneviève E., Executive Director
- A donation to the Fondation de la Massothérapie, whose mission is to provide support to people affected by cancer, chronic pain or a mental health disorder, to women who are victims of domestic violence, to seniors in social geriatrics and aging people in CHSLDs as well as caregivers by offering them free massage therapy care adapted to their state of health and provided by certified massage therapists.
- An unforgettable night with the wolves at Parc Omega with my whole family.
- A literary subscription to ma bulle de lecture to take the time to (re)discover Quebec authors while giving me time for myself.
Meagan W., Hospitality and Reservations Director
Élodie F., Aesthetic Team Leader
- A watercolor kit: to relax in a different way and give free rein to my imagination
- A wreath or a bouquet of dried flowers: because I like to feel good at home and for that my decoration contributes strongly to it
- Go on a getaway and sleep in an unusual and ecological place, in the company of my dog
Ariane D., Purchasing Coordinator
- Box of Monsieur Cocktails coffee syrups
- Moisturizing and nourishing hair mask by BKIND
- The “Not a morning person” crewneck by Moonday
Haivan D., Marketing Coordinator
Annick B., Marketing Director
- An assortment of Camellia Sinensis teas to recreate the after-treatment experience at Bota Bota at home (and because I’m desperately trying to quit coffee).
- An Menu Extra gift card for weekends in January when you want to eat well, everything is still dressed in soft clothes.
- A bottle of SAP56 maple syrup whiskey, which I never take advantage of because I always give it as a gift before I manage to open it.
Marie-Claude C., Purchasing Manager
- A caramel maple or another maple product at Jardins des érables
- A creativity workshop at Espace Verre
- Jewelery from Soha & Co
Constance C., Brand Manager