At Bota Bota, we work hard to continuously improve customer service. We consider that the customer is our reason for being and that we must do everything to ensure a soothing, entertaining, enveloping stay…. up to his expectations! We apply this principle at all levels of the organization and that is why we are looking for dynamic personalities who will be able to bring together all the elements so that Bota Bota, spa-sur-l’eau is recognized as authority in the field of health and relaxation.
Interested in adventure? Welcome aboard !
Your mission on the boat
‘’With our heart and our originality offer each passenger the perfect downtime’’
Under the responsibility of the Aesthetic Team Leader, the beautician provides enveloping care and high quality body treatments to passengers and actively participates in providing them with an extraordinary feeling of well-being.
Why get on board?
- Exceptional place to work: Bota Bota, spa-on-the-water located in the heart of the Old Port of Montreal;
- Being part of an open, inclusive company that offers multiple opportunities for learning and development;
- Work schedule: 25-35h/ week, be available evenings and weekends;
- Competitive salary, tip, commission and benefits;
- Free access to the spa;
- Employee discounts on all massages, treatments, products and gift cards;
- Employee discounts at the spa restaurant ”La Traversée”;
- Various discounts as an employee of a partner of the Old Port of Montreal.
The challenges that await the Beautician
- Provide exceptional care to Bota Bota customers;
- Update knowledge and become familiar with new products and services;
- Participate in team meetings and training sessions as required by management;
- To know perfectly the services and to be an ambassador of the products offered at Bota Bota;
- Ensure the cleanliness of the work area and maintain an adequate supply of the necessary supplies;
- Be receptive to customer questions or concerns and ensure their complete satisfaction in a professional and courteous manner;
- Participate in promotional and customer loyalty activities;
- Be able to meet the monthly sales objectives set by management;
- Be on the lookout for new trends.
- Strict punctuality;
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task on short notice;
- Notable customer service skills;
- Excellent command of oral communication, listening skills;
- Pretty presentation;
- Sense of teamwork
- 1-2 years experience in the field.
- Hold a diploma from a recognized beauty school.
- Experience in the spa industry, an asset.
- Excellent command of French and English
If you’re interested, please send your resume to our Treatments Director at email@example.com