Word from the Captain
Word from the Captain: Rethinking our month of September
This summer was a beautiful and hot one. As a matter of fact, it’s hard for me to remember one so perfect and sunny. Even if we still have a few nice days ahead of us, I like to take this time to take a look back at what made this summer so special: the repeated heat waves, the passengers giddy with excitment to take a dip in the cold baths our in the Saint-Laurent River, the addition of our real-time river water quality testing system, the relocation of our administrative offices and the inauguration of 6 new treatment rooms…
The month of September and the “back to school” period can mean a lot of stress, but it is also the time to reincorporate good habits to our daily routine, like: taking some time to cool off, getting some exercise done, eating better and planning ahead of time. In this edition, we’ve got it all covered for you with:
- Suggestions for your lunch box for the whole family,
- A look inside Valérie Maltais’s after summer bag, what did she bring back with her?
- A new Pirates Layover event calendar, a monthly meet up for the kids and for you,
- Your birthday horoscope, in Virgo,
- Promotions at our Old Port’s partners to save up
Welcome back… it’s time for me to take some holidays!