2 Halloween cocktail recipes by Rose Simard
Whether with friends or family, Halloween is a party we love to celebrate in style. With this in mind, I’ve put together a cocktail and mocktail recipe. Easy to make, you’ll be able to offer some to your guests all evening!
“Low-abv” cocktails that are low in alcohol are popular right now! They are usually made up of drinks with a percentage of alcohol around 20%, like the vermouth cider found in our September Mule. This type of cocktail is ideal for long nights of which we do not want to miss anything!
In these two recipes, you will find flavors reminiscent of the fall season with hints of apple, ginger and even black tea. Do not hesitate to reproduce them before or after the Halloween celebrations. Cheers!
Dans nos deux recettes, vous retrouverez des saveurs propres à l’automne comme la pomme, le gingembre et même le thé noir. N’hésitez donc pas à les reproduire avant ou après les célébrations de l’Halloween. Santé!
2.5 oz of Rouge-Gorge Red cider Vermouth Rouge-Gorge
2 lime wedges
2 dashes of Angostura bitters
Garnish : Mint Sprig
- Pour the vermouth, the lime juice and the Angostura in a highball glass.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes and top it with ginger ale.
- Stir with a bar spoon.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and serve with a reusable straw
1.5 oz Earl Grey tea
1 oz Grapefruit Juice
0.5 oz Fresh lemon juice
0.5 oz Simple syrup
Garnish : Citrus wheel
- In a shaker, pour all the ingredients except the soda water.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake until it’s very cold.
- Strain over a highball glass filled with ice cubes.
- Top with soda and stir with a bar spoon
- Garnish with a citrus wheel and serve with a reusable straw.
For more cocktail recipes, visit my website 1ou2cocktails.com