Yoga Brunch – Sunday, December 8th, 2019
Bota Bota, spa-sur-l’eau and Studio Corpus are offering a new wellness formula : the Yoga Brunch. For a return to self care this fall, take the time to let yourself be guided on an alternative journey with a Reiki yoga class, a healthy brunch and a 3h of water circuit for a complete relaxation of body and mind.
Reiki is a Japanese method of caring for the energies of the body and mind. It is practiced by laying your hands on different areas that require healing. It can help with physical pain, insomnia, depression amongst other issues.
Choice of brunch (to choose in advance) :
- Homemade vanilla & granola yogurt, seasonal fruit, nut bread and apple butter (vegetarian & gluten-free.
- Cocotte egg in cream, pieux of Charlevoix, sautéed mushrooms, basil chantilly and roasted cashew nuts.
- Lime tofu tartine, sautéed mushrooms, basil chantilly and roasted cashew nuts (vegetarian.
- Buckwheat pancakes, seasonal fruit, orange chantilly, custard and carob (vegetarian & gluten-free).
*Coffee and tea are included
To book your spot, click here or on your choice of brunch.
Price: 80$ + taxes (Reservation only, non-exchangeable and non-refundable)
- Yoga class : 9:45 AM to 10:45 AM
- Brunch : 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- 3h of Layover water circuit
18 and over. Reservation only, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Included 1h of Reiki yoga class, one brunch and 3h of Layover water circuit. Bring comfortable clothes and a reusable water bottle. Yoga mats are provided. In case of food allergies / intolerances, please notify us by contacting us at 514-284-0333 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested by this event