Pirates Layover – October 3, 2022
The Pirates Layover events are back this season! From 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., children aged 12 to 17 years old and accompanied by an adult, will be welcomed at Bota Bota for a relaxing morning.
Program: The discovery of the water circuit and the 3 stages of hot-cold-relaxation and, depending on the day chosen
- A yoga awakening class integrating the basic postures for a pleasant stretch.
- An initiation to massage therapy, a first step towards a connection to the body through massage techniques.
Monday, October 3, 2022
From 9 am to 1 pm (doors will open at 8:30 am)
- Regular price for parents
- Regular price for children :
- – 10$ on the price of the water circuit, the day of the event
- – 20 $ son massage and treatment
- – 10$ on the water circuit if booked with a massage
To win :
A drawing of lot will be organized : Take a chance to win 4 tickets (2 adults and 2 kids) for family activity with one of our partners (more information to come).
10 am to 11 am – 45 minutes yoga awakening class followed by a 15 minutes meditation
- Free, booking only, capacity of 6 adults and 6 children
- A parent or legal guardian must be present to accompany the child during the workshop.
Class will be held in the hammocks relaxing room in the garden.
Call us : 514 284-0333
NON REFUNDABLE, no cancellation possible and non-exchangeable. ** Each child must present a PHOTO ID, without which we reserve the right to refuse access on board. ** Maximum 40 children per day. For safety reasons, bathrobes will be provided for children over 4 feet 5 inches or 1.37m tall. Children under this height are invited to bring their own bathrobe. Due to the alcohol permit, minors will not have access to the La Traversée restaurant or the Floating Terrace, according to RACJ regulations. However, snacks will be sold in the treatment waiting room. Minors from 12 to 17 years old will be able to use the facilities during the dates mentioned above from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. inclusively (they must absolutely leave the premises at 1 p.m., regardless of the time of arrival). ** Between 12 and 14 years old: the parent will have to sign a form attesting to their agreement that their child be massaged without their presence. 14 years old and over: no form necessary if the child / teenager wants to receive the massage alone. **
Interested by this event