Nuit blanche 2020 : Journey through harmony
Date : Saturday, February 29th to Sunday, March 1st 2020
Hours : 9:00 PM to 1:00AM
- Eucalyptus option at $70 (+tx) : access to the water circuit and all activities
- Jade option at $95 (+tx and tip) : access to the water circuit and all activities, 1 charcuterie & cheese plater and 1 glass of bubbly
- Emerald option at $170 (+tx and tip) : access to the water circuit and all activities, 1 charcuterie & cheese plater and 1 glass of bubbly and a 60-minute Relaxation, Therapeutic and Swedish massage ***Reservation by phone only***
As part of the 17th edition of la Nuit blanche, Bota Bota, spa-sur-l’eau is once again partnering with MONTRÉAL EN LUMIÈRE festival and offers you a harmonious and relaxing evening. Journey through harmony will provide first timers and thermotherapy enthusiasts a new way to take care of themselves with free Kundalini yoga classes, focused on the heart chakra, associated with the colour green and a tea room, in collaboration with David’s Tea. In addition, musical performances by DJ Vbee and VAHEL, Native-American flute artist, will bring an atmosphere that calls for introspection and harmony.
Kundalini yoga hours session (free) :
- 10 :00PM to 10 :45 PM
- 11 :00PM to 11 :45PM
- 12 :00AM to 12 :45AM
Massage hours :
- 9 :30PM
- 10 :45PM
- 12 :00AM
*Only solo massage*
*Please call us (514-284-0333) to book your massage time, limited amount*
Important information for the evening :
- Doors open at 8:45PM.
- Access to a bar service (cash only).
- It is advisable to wear the bathing suit under the clothing, as the changing rooms will be loaded.
- Relaxed silence policy.
- Cellphones are strictly prohibited. A photographer will be on site to capture your memorable moments.
- Customers who booked their massage the first treatment hour (9:30PM) are advised to arrive at least 30 minutes in advance.