Hospitality Supervisor Assistant (full-time position)
Your mission on the boat: Embark, with a light heart.
The stay at Bota Bota begins with kindness. Under the responsibility of the Hospitality Supervisor, the Assistant Hospitality Supervisor has the essential role of welcoming with heart and taking care of the customer according to the requirements of high-end customer service.
Your mission within the hospitality team
Under the responsibility of the Hospitality Supervisor, the Assistant Hospitality Supervisor will be responsible for the management of the members of the hospitality team. He will be the link between management and the team he leads.
Challenges awaiting the Assistant Hospitality Supervisor
- Work in coordination with other departments of the company;
- Identify and communicate the news of the day and ensure resources are in place to ensure smooth flow;
- Plan the day for the arrival of groups, passengers with care, special clients and events;
- Establish, apply and enforce policies and procedures for hospitality and hospitality and more generally for the company;
- Assist the Hospitality Supervisor and the Hospitality and Reservations Director in the overall management of the department.
Human Resources Management
- Manage, coordinate and supervise the human resources of his department;
- Assistance with staff training;
- Making schedules and distribution of work profitable;
- Record lateness and absences and help with employee performance;
- In the absence of the Hospitality Supervisor, manage passenger conflicts and disputes;
- Continually improve and maintain the quality of work;
- Maintain a friendly and professional work environment;
- Ensure that staff are aware of new procedures, events and work in progress.
- Ensure customer satisfaction during and after service delivery;
- Manage and process complaints if necessary;
- Ensure the cleanliness of the workplace;
- Ensure a good flow of operations at times of high traffic;
- Perform the duties of a front desk agent, as required.
- Excellent customer service
- Strong leadership
- Excellent sense of organization
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task on short notice
- Enjoy working with the public and favor a friendly and professional approach
- Strict punctuality
- Sense of teamwork
- 2-3 years of customer service experience;
- 2-3 years in personnel management;
- College diploma in tourism, hospitality, personnel management or any relevant training;
- Excellent command of French and English;