NORDIC BATHS AT BOTA BOTA, SPA-SUR-L’EAU: THE WATER CIRCUIT
RESERVATIONS ARE NOT REQUIRED FOR THE WATER CIRCUIT, 18+.
To enjoy the full benefits of thermal therapy, it is very important to follow the circuit’s clearly defined steps. Start on the Promenade Deck or the Sunshine Deck for a 10 to 15 minute session in the dry sauna or steam bath. This will raise your body temperature, dilate pores and flush out toxins. Next, take a courageous dip (head included!) into one of the cold baths or under the cold shower to get your heart pumping and close your pores. The final step in the Nordic bath circuit involves stretching out in one of our many relaxation areas. You can also enjoy the stunning views from one of the whirlpools or curl up in a chair on the Middle Deck for 20 minutes, as your heart rate returns to normal. This is your time to close your eyes, relax, and let yourself be swept away!
For the ultimate thermal experience, repeat the hot, cold and relaxation sequence three or four times.
THE BENEFITS OF NORDIC BATHS
- Assists in the elimination of toxins
- Helps restore skin elasticity and tone
- Stimulates the cardiac system
- Improves circulation
- Reinforces the immune system by promoting white blood cell production
- Releases stress and tension
WATER CIRCUIT RATES
– Water circuit rates include the use of a robe, towel, locker and key-bracelet. Please bring a swimsuit, beach sandals and water bottle (Click on table to enlarge).
– Guests receive $15 off the water circuit when combined with a treatment of 60 minutes and more excluding Bota Chic treatments (manucure and pedicure).
– Please note, the HIGH SEASON rates will apply on statutory periods which are : Spring break (March 5th to 9th), Easter Monday (April, 2nd), Victoria day (May 21st), St-Jean-Baptiste day (June 24th), high season (June 23rd to September 4th), Thanksgiving (October 9th), Remembrance Day (November 11th), Holidays (December 18th to January 4th, 2018).
*Promotional rate: cannot be combined with other promotion. Taxes not included.
– Please visit the Group Packages section to view the terms for groups of 10 people or more.