Homemade herbal tea
By the fireplace, with a good book or simply on the balcony, watching the leaves fall, an herbal tea is always welcome. This hot and particularly comforting beverage is also very easy to make from home.
Here are three herbal tea recipes with playful and surprising tastes.
MINT AND LAVENDER
- 1 tablespoon of mint
- ¼ tablespoon of lavender
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Add mint and lavender to a pot of water
- Boil some water, then let it stand for a few minutes
- Serve with honey
This herbal tea combines the refreshing benefits of mint and the relaxing benefits of lavender, for a gentle moment to yourself.
FRUITS AND WHITE CHOCOLATE
- 3 tablespoons of dried mint
- 1/4 cup of diced dried apples
- 1/4 cup of diced dried cranberries
- 1/4 cups of dried raisins
- 1/4 cups of diced dried strawberries
- 1/4 cups of dried blueberries
- 3 tablespoons of dried orange zests
- 1/3 cup of white chocolate chips
- Mix the ingredients in a jar
- Add 2 tablespoons of the mixture to a pot of water (2 cups)
- Bring to a boil
- Reduce heat for 7 to 10 minutes
This herbal tea is sure to leave no one indifferent. Surprising, it will charm the foodies out there.
- 3 coffee leaves
- Bring to a boil 2 large glasses of water in a saucepan
- Add the 3 coffee leaves
- Let boil for 5 minutes
For die-hard coffee fans, this perfect herbal tea is the perfect match between the smooth taste of your favorite drink without its harmful effects.