The green juice: celery and melon lemonade
When it comes to relaxing and taking time for ourselves, we often tend to opt for a hot tea or a large glass of water with lemon slices. These two options are very healthy, but they tend to lack originality.
Personally, I like to explore in the kitchen and that’s why I often try out lemonades with a twist. Without adding too much sugar, I manage to create refreshing, healthy and original drinks. It instantly sticks a smile on my face!
Here’s one of my latest concoctions that fits perfectly with the celery juice trend launched by the health guru Gwyneth Paltrow.
– 8 cubes of honeydew melon
– 1 half-stem of celery, cut into sections
– 1 oz of lemon juice
– 1/2 ounce of honey syrup [1 part honey: 1/2 part water]
Garnish: Mint and an edible flower
1. Stir melons and celery into the bottom of the shaker with a pestle.
2. Pour the lemon juice and honey syrup into the shaker.
3. Add ice cubes and shake vigorously for a few seconds.
4. Filter into a long glass filled with ice cubes.
5. Add soda.
6. Garnish with mint and an edible flower.
And there you have it! It’s not more complicated than that! This beautiful recipe can accompany until the end of the good weather, then, when it will be a little colder, you will be free to return to your cup of tea!
For other recipes like this, check out my website http://1ou2cocktails.com/