The Pirates Layover event makes its comeback
Bota Bota’s flagship event for young and old is making a comeback this fall! The Pirates Layover will welcome children aged 12 to 17 on Friday September 17th for a relaxing morning.
You will be able to enjoy:
- the discovery of the water circuit and learn the 3 essential steps of hot-cold-relaxation
- an awakening to yoga class to learn basic postures for a pleasant stretch
- an introduction to massage, to teach your children the techniques of a perfect massage
Book ahead and meet us on site from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. to take full advantage of this wonderful morning!
Discover the next dates of our Pirates Layovers:
- sept 17th, 2021
- oct 29th, 2021
- nov 19th 2021
- jan 21st, 2022
- feb 11th, 2022
- Spring Break 2022 (feb 28th to march 4th)
- march 7th, 2022
- apr 22nd, 2022
- may 6th, 2022
- Each child must be provided with an identity document, without which we reserve the right to refuse access on board.
- For safety reasons, bathrobes will be provided for children over 4 feet 5 inches or 1m37 tall. Children under the height are invited to bring their own bathrobe.
- Due to the alcohol permit, minors will not have access to the La Traversée restaurant or the Floating Terrace, according to the regulations of the RACJ (Régie des Alcools, des Courses et des Jeux). However, chargeable snacks will be served in the treatment waiting room or at the garden bar.
- Minors from 12 to 17 years old will be able to use the facilities during the dates mentioned above from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. inclusively.
- From 12 years old, the presence of a parent is not compulsory during the massage of the child. The parent can receive a massage simultaneously, as a duo or stay in the room with the child.
- Between 12 and 14 years old, the parent will have to sign a form attesting to their consent for the child to have a massage without their presence.
- From 14 years and over, no form is necessary if the child / teenager wants to receive the massage alone.
- Reservations are possible by phone and online.