Support the Bota Bota team during the Journey Leucan!
Every year, for the past 3 years, Bota Bota has participated in the Journey Leucan to raise funds to support children with cancer and their families. This particular day filled with competition and good spirit, is an obstacle course across the Old Port. A fun way to discover this beautiful part of Montreal by giving back to the community.
The Bota Bota team is made up of of 3 flight attendants and their captain. In order to participate to this journey, they must first and foremost collect $ 2,500 in donations.
This will be their first time taking part in this event and they are determined to collect as much as possible to make this day a memorable one.
IDENTITY : Florian Aliti
AGE : 27 years old
Captain of the team, Florian is eager to put his team to the test. He considers each member as his family, ready to overcome the highs and the lows. He hopes that the passengers will give them as much support as they do to make their Bota Bota experience the best one : “We accompany you throughout your Bota Bota stay. It’s now your turn to support us! ”
Get to know Florian better:
– FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Vanilla
– IF YOU WERE AN ANIMAL, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU BE? A racoon, to be able to eat all the time.
– A PLACE YOU’D LIKE TO VISIT? Singapore
– FAVORITE SONG? Nothing Else Matters by Metallica
– FAVORITE MOVIE? Welcome to Gattaca
– FAVORITE BOTA BOTA TREATMENT? A classic therapeutic massage
IDENTITY : Sacha Dumond
AGE : 23 years old
With this event, Sacha hopes not only to support this cause, but also to inspire his family and loved ones to do the same. With this goal in mind, he goes on a run every morning and trains at the gym to give the best of himself on DDay. Their symbiosis, communication and team spirit are the assets which, according to him, make their team one of the best ones.
Learn to know Sacha better:
– FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Rhum and salted caramel
– IF YOU WERE AN ANIMAL, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU BE? A wolf
– A PLACE YOU’D LIKE TO VISIT? The Galapagos Islands
– FAVORITE SONG? Ya! by Redman
– FAVORITE MOVIE ? Black Panther
– FAVORITE BOTA BOTA TREATMENT? A Man Overboard facial
IDENTITY : Ji Soo Han
AGE : 18 years old
The youngest of the team, Ji Soo is aware of the importance of this day and really hopes to keep Bota Bota at its number 1 ranking position. He knows this day will be a long one, but in the best of ways : filled with many émotions and he relies on the support of everyone to keep the tradition going.
Get to know Ji Soo better :
– FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? A mix of chocolate and
– IF YOU WERE AN ANIMAL, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU BE? A dog
– A PLACE YOU’D LIKE TO VISIT? England
– FAVORITE MUSIC? It changes constantly
– FAVORITE MOVIE? Unbroken, for being realistic but inspiring
– A FAVORITE BOTA BOTA TREATMENT? The water circuit
IDENTITY : Émile Taddéo-Guay
AGE : 19 ans
Proud to participate in this event, Émile is keen on the idea of using his fitness for a good cause. With a cohesion as good as theirs, he has no doubt about their upcoming success.
Learn to know Émile better:
– SAVEUR DE GLACE PRÉFÉRÉE ? Chocolat
– SI TU ÉTAIS UN ANIMAL, LEQUEL SERAIS-TU ? Un oiseau
– UN ENDROIT QUE TU AIMERAIS VISITER ? La Nouvelle-Zélande
– MUSIQUE PRÉFÉRÉE ? MHD
– FILM PRÉFÉRÉ ? Bon Cop Bad Cop
– UN SOIN PRÉFÉRÉ AU BOTA BOTA ? Le circuit d’eaux