Pirates Layover – March 2, 2023
The Pirates Layover events are back this season! From 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., children aged 12 to 17 years old and accompanied by an adult, will be welcomed at Bota Bota for a relaxing morning.
Program: The discovery of the water circuit and the 3 stages of hot-cold-relaxation and, depending on the day chosen
- A yoga awakening class integrating the basic postures for a pleasant stretch.
- An initiation to massage therapy, a first step towards a connection to the body through massage techniques.
Thursday, March 2, 2022
9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (doors open at 8:30 a.m.)
- Regular price for parents
- Discount for children :
- – 10$ on the water circuit, the day of the event
- – 20 $ on massages and face treatment
- – 10$ on the water circuit with the purchase of a massage
To win :
A price draw will be organized ! To win : four (4) access (2 adults + 2 children) for a family activity with one of our partner (more information will follow).
10 a.m. to 11 a.m. – 45-minute yoga, followed by a 15-minute meditation
- Free, by reservation, capacity of 6 adults and 6 children
- A parent or legal guardian must be present to accompany their children during the workshop.
- Yoga attire recommended
- Yoga mat provided
The class will be held in the hammock room in the Gardens and will be offered free of charge upon reservation by phone.
Call us at 514 284-0333