EASTER BRUNCH AT BOTA BOTA
EVENTS-March 29, 2017-
On April 16th and 17th, Bota Bota will be hosting a special Easter event consisting of a Bath and Brunch package. Including the journey water circuit access, a delicious brunch menu and a mimosa, this package is the ideal occasion to celebrate Easter in a gourmet and relaxing way. During this celebration, many easter eggs will be scattered across our facilities for all the passengers to discover. Thanks to our numerous partners, more than 2 000$ in prizes will be gifted to customers aboard.
Our treasure hunt partners :
- Zoo de Granby (Adult entries)
- Balnéa Spa (Entry valid from Sunday to Friday)
- Marriott Résidence Inn (One night in a studio room for two with breakfast)
- Juliette et Chocolat (30$ gift certificates)
- Alouettes de Montréal (Tickets for a match)
- Ateliers et saveurs (60$ gift cards)
- Montreal’s science center (Imax Telus cinema entry)
- Montréal cuisine (65$ gift certificates)
- Kusmi tea (Tea set)
- Croisière AML (Two passes for a cruise in Montréal)
And many more Bota Bota packages !
At a glance:
Who? For those who want to spend time with their family or friends during Easter weekend.
What? Baths and Brunch package and a treasure hunt.
When? April 16th and 17th from 10am to 12pm for Sunday’s brunch and 11am to 12m for Monday’s brunch. The treasure hunt will last for the two full days.
Where? Bota Bota, spa-sur-l’eau
Cost: $80 for the Baths and Brunch package (journey water circuit entry, brunch, a mimosa and the treasure hunt)
What to bring:
A bathing suit and beach sandals
We provide a bathrobe, a towel and a locker.
Due to space limitations, reservations by phone are required for the Baths and Brunch package.
*One prize per person